Sunday, December 4, 2011

And we're back.

One night Maurice took me aside and handed me a pile of clothing

"Listen here dollface. A disguise isn't about what you are wearing or how you sound or any of that shit. A disguise is about acting. Have a character in mind. Change your clothing, your hair. Match that role. Act Your Part!"

----------------------------


It's gotten cold so fast.



I've taken to creeping around the city, as one person, than another. Even those who saw me, once upon a time, would recognize me no longer.

I dyed my hair in a Texaco bathroom. I stared into the mirror in the flickering light for a long time.

Blonde Hair. Blue Eyes. Even  a-a wave to my hair now.




I stared into my eyes, now someone elses. It was...unfamiliar. I've been struggling with self for so long. I've not known who I am not had a purpose.

But now, under it all, I'm starting to see me.




I've been tailing this guy. One of the Masked. An Actor. like me.


A family man, goes out during the day, stalks and hunts. Hires hookers, drinks, goes home to his loving family.


I have a plan in motion

Let us see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment