Sunday, August 28, 2011

hmm

hmmmmmmmmmm


hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


Hell of a storm out there, not a night for men or beasts ladies and gentlemen.

But you know what else is not going to be meant for men or beasts?

CHESHIRE WHEN I'M DONE WITH HIS ASS.


Hochaaachachaaaaaaaaaaa

But seriously. Worldly possessions sold, house cleaned, andddd


Rachael finally remembered where I stored all my knives. ALL THE KNIVES.

Butterfly, Switchblades, bowie, serrated AND straight. (UNLIKE DAVID WHOS NEITHER Ohhh! Ohhh!)

 I brifly considered a machette but come on, that's so pedantic.

Don't get confused: I'm not a knife nut. One just tends to gather tools that are useful. Brian god rest his soul had a collection of axes crowbars, mallets, a regular tool store in his room by the end.

Weeee oh God I love that sound We not I not you not my Name but WE picked out two. No hints, ladies and germs but it'll be a nice show for you lot. I can promise you THAT! KILL HIM DEAD WITH THE BLADES OF JUSTICE

or however you chaps say it these days

So the car should be arriving soon.

On a serious note, Rachael's shaken up guys. Shaken up Badly.

She needs whatever support you lot can give her.

And now, she's out for blood.

she

she never killed anyone before

I dont know if she

i

am ready now

4 comments:

  1. I'm just saying one thing, and one thing only.

    Don't do anything that either of you will regret.

    OK?

    ~Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach, be careful. And thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Serrated and straight, not like David is either of those." Sounds familiar.

    Stupid fuck just messed my shit alllll up. Bastard. I hope Rachel will be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mad Ventriloquist wonders how someone could be serrated.

    He understands why Maurice and Rachael are out for blood. But... he's concerned for her. That is not an easy road. The Mad Ventriloquist cares for both of them a lot.

    The Mad Ventriloquist really cares about Rachael.

    Be careful. Please.

    ReplyDelete