Sunday, October 23, 2011

I had a dream
I had a dream tonight
That I cut off a piece of the baby Jesus
To offend my friends


But the joke misfired, yes it did oh yes it did
Cause the piece of the baby I cut off it bled and it bled

I tried everything
I tried bandages and shit
I tried praying to it
But all to no avail

Nothing could keep the baby Jesus from bleeding
Oh no, nothing would keep the baby Jesus from bleeding


I CAN'T KEEP THIS


THIS THING GOING


I CAN'T


I WANT TO DIE I WANT TO DIE I WANT TO DIE

I got to stop having these dreams
They are killing me inside
They are killing me alive
They are ruining my soul

But nothing could keep these dreams from hurting me
No no, nothing could keep these dreams from fucking me up

And then the worst thing happened
The baby opened his eyes
And he stared into mine
And he started to speak

"He said listen boy I'm gonna throw you in hell
I'm gonna make you scream I'm gonna make you yell
I'm gonna make you wish that you'd never seen me in the first place you ungrateful prick




I'M A CAGED BEAST

I WANT TO DIE

I WANT TO GET OUT

LET ME OUT LETMEOUT LET ME OUT.

EVERYTHING IS A LIE.


God made dirt and dirt don't hurt
God made our lives so much worse
So much fucking worse

God made guns and God made knives
He ruined all these God-made lives
God made knives and God made guns
God is having so much fun with us
So much fun with us

Heaven is a special place in hell
Where you can watch the people you hate get hurt.

Well God made crack and God made booze
God made the human race to lose
God made crack and God made booze
God made the human race to lose



godmadedirtanddirtdonthurtgodmadedirtanddirtdonthurt


NOTHIGN CAN STOP THESE DREAM FROM FUCKING ME UP.

pleaseleavemealone

i just want out

1 comment: